Search This Blog

Sunday, June 26, 2016

V.A. - Buttons - Starter Kit


V.A. - Buttons - Starter  Kit
In Wav - Scans are included

A1. Luxury - Green Hearts
A2. The Tweeds - I Need That Record
A3. The Colors - Rave It Up
A4. The Kids - Hey Little Girl
A5. The Trend - (I Feel Like A) Dictionary
B1. Toms - (I Wanna Be A) Teen Again
B2. Tommy Rock - Dream Rocker
B3. Randy Winburn - Somebody Else's Girl
B4. Luxury - One In A Million
B5. The Tweeds - She's The Girl (Who Said No)
B6. Randy Winburn - Sunshine Usa
C1. The Bats - It's Not Easy
C2. Sponsors - In & Out Of Love
C3. Treble Boys - Julie-Anne
C4. The Colors - All I Want
C5. The Toms - Domestic/imported
D1. The Trent - She's Hi-Fi
D2. The Kids - There Goes My Heart Again
D3. The Bats - Not My Girl Anymore
D4. Treble Boys - One Kiss
D5. Sponsors - Love I Can't Wait
D6. Tommy Rock - High School

This entry-level power pop compilation features 20 songs from the original double-disc CD 004 Yellow Pills: Prefill, plus two bonus cuts all housed in a spot varnished, brick-thick gatefold sleeve.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/krbcp0fc2tntd62/V.A._-_Buttons_-__Kit.rar

No comments: